“I am committed to understanding the dental health needs of my patients, educating them about their care options and helping them to achieve the results they are seeking.” – Dr. Derek Wirth
Dr. Derek Wirth graduated from Washington State University with a degree in Microbiology in 2008. He attended Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, in Boston, MA, earning his Doctorate of Dental Medicine degree in 2013. Dr. Wirth returned to his home community of Oak Harbor, to join Whidbey Dental Associates. He continues with post-graduate educational courses to provide his patients with the latest research, technology and advancements in dentistry to best serve their oral health needs.
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Washington State Dental Association
- Mount Baker District Dental Society