To Our Valued Patients,
Our community has been through a lot over the past few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal routines. While many things have changed, one thing that’s remained the same is our commitment to your health and safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority at our practice — we follow the guidelines of the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Given the recent changes due to COVID-19, we’re following these agencies closely for the most up-to-date guidelines and protocols. As a result, you may notice some changes at your next appointment, such as:
- Our office will contact you 24-48 hours before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked these same questions again before you enter our office.
- Please arrive wearing a mask or facial covering. According to the Governor’s orders and in order to preserve Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), we cannot hand out masks.
- We ask you to remain in your vehicle and call us upon arrival, instead of waiting inside. Our office phone number is (360) 675-6404. We’ll let you know when we’re ready for you to come in for your appointment.
- To minimize the number of people in our office at one time, we ask that you don’t bring spouses, children, or friends to your appointments.
- We’ll take your temperature before you enter our office. In the event that a spouse, parent, or caregiver’s presence is required, we’ll take their temperature as well.
- You may notice our waiting room no longer has magazines, children’s toys, and similar items, since they’re difficult to clean. We have limited seating in the waiting room to establish a 6-foot social distance between chairs.
- We’ll do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you and to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at one time. This may mean that you have fewer options available when you schedule appointments.
We appreciate your understanding as we navigate these changes. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about our protocols to ensure your safety. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back.